The specific CoR features in naus Facility Management and Mandalay CS 3.6 are:
- Configuration of overloaded breach categories (maximum of 3).
- New ticket template for overloaded vehicles printed regardless of any other printing restrictions.
- Better notification to operators when an overloaded event occurs.
- Better notification to drivers using a driver control station when an overloaded event occurs.
- New overloaded vehicle reporting options:
- Detail of all overloaded vehicles at an individual facility or all facilities.
- Summary of all overloaded vehicles at an individual facility or all facilities.
- Detailed report of overloaded events for a vehicle across all facilities.
- Detailed report of overloaded events for a client across all facilities.
- Detailed report of overloaded events for a carrier across all facilities
Default settings can be updated within the Facility Management module
Should you wish to change these from the default to suit your requirements you will be able to do so through Facility Management. Changes must not breach the lower limits of the breach categories (i.e. you cannot categorise a ‘severe’ risk as ‘substantial’ or a ‘substantial’ risk as ‘minor’.)
You may also customise the overloaded vehicle ticket template that is presented when the vehicle is detected as overloaded. Changing the ticket template will be possible through the Facility Management application.
Mandalay CS is Australia’s leading weighbridge Point-of-Sale (POS) ticketing system that captures and processes vehicle movements in and out of sites, whilst delivering critical functions like payment processing, hardware interfaces, and data capture.
What is the Reporting Module?
Mandalay CS runs Web Based Reporting (WBR) powered by Microsoft Silverlight to extract data and generate reports. There are many handy templates available, allowing you to create and run detailed custom reports with ease.
How do I use WBR?
WBR is accessed via Internet Explorer and connects to your site database through the cloud via a secure login. A user guide providing detailed instructions on how to make the most of the Reporting functionality in WBR is available on the CSP.
Mandalay Technologies provides you with a WBR Views List, which is a document that lets you choose from several existing templates. These have been tailored to suit the requirements of many of our clients, so we recommend you browse through what is available before creating your own template.
Reporting in the naus Platform
Our partner product, the naus Platform, currently provides powerful real-time site analytics that complement the reporting functionality of WBR. Over time we will be developing further analytics and reporting tools within the naus Platform.
Other Reporting Options
We also provide API integrations to many of our clients, allowing you to link your MandalayCS system to other reporting tools already in use in your business.