What sets Mandalay apart?
Leadership within the industry
With over 20 years’ experience within the waste industry, Mandalay has built a thorough understanding of industry best practice and how Councils setup and manage operational flows to support regulatory compliance. Working with Councils, Mandalay provides ongoing and proactive support across the industry.
- Through Mandalay’s data security practices, hybrid cloud solution, and data synchronisation, data remains secure and easily accessible.
- Focus on best practice to help organisations get more from their systems and operations.
- Reporting and Analysis tools specifically created to inform and enhance facility operations.
- Integration with finance systems and facility infrastructure to assist with data capture and remove double handling.
The Mandalay team actively contributes to the industry through presentations, workshops, speaking engagements and education across the sector around best practice and improving the operations of your facility.
A local team means local support
Based in Australia and dealing with more than 450 operational sites across Australia and New Zealand means that we have local knowledge and understanding of the industry.
The Mandalay team includes:
- A project management team – supporting the implementation of new projects.
- A dedicated support team – guiding and supporting customers with existing installations.
- A sales and customer success team – recommending, educating and ensuring the best outcomes for all.
- A development team – continually working to improve and expand on existing products, plus stay up to date with regulatory requirements.
Mandalay’s software products offer the ability to integrate with existing systems such as finance packages and facility infrastructure. Plus, data can be accessed from across multiple facility locations and facility types (e.g. attended, unattended, landfills, transfer stations etc).
Investment in technology development
Through listening to our customers’ needs, Mandalay’s Australian based development team continues to invest in our technology, to the tune of $1.5M per year. We have been doing this for the past 10 years.
This ongoing commitment has seen the evolution from weighbridge to data management and analytics.
Mandalay researches and investigates global trends to identify what is relevant to the Australian market and driving product development beyond the weighbridge.