Introducing the Facility Product Suite
Mandalay Technologies always strives to improve its products and services through innovation. The introduction of new products has resulted in us reviewing and updating our naming conventions and structure to help current and potential customers better understand our product range.
What to Expect
- There is no change to the functionality that you are used to.
- During July you will see slight changes to the names on some tiles within the naus Platform.
Our Facility Product Suite is structured into the core product (ticketing, administration, configuration) and extension products as follows.
Facility Product Suite [formerly Mandalay CS]
Includes all core functionality within the Facility Product Suite:
- Ticketing: The operator-facing interface that facilitates the capture and processing of transactions in and out of your facility.
- Data Administration: A series of administrative functions that can be used to manage different data elements at various levels, from site-specific to organisational.
- System Configuration
Facility Core Services
- Help Desk: Mandalay’s Brisbane based Support Team offers assistance with product and system questions, and support.
- Customer Service Portal: A library of information, articles, how-to’s, and product release information with articles continually being added and updated.
- Transaction search: An easy-to-use ticketing search engine accessed within the naus Intelligence Platform.
- Reporting (Standard): Reports are available via a centralised Web-Based Reporting tool (WBR) allowing PDF, Excel or raw data outputs.
> Extension Products
Extension products to suit your facility and organisation needs:
Extension Transactional Products
- EFTPOS Integration
- Image Capture
- Licence Plate Recognition (LPR)
- Multi Weigh
- Site-Based Pricing
- UAT Environment
Extension Data Products
- Data & Finance Import/Export
- API Suite
- Facility Management Analytics